We are Peak 2 Peak Management Company, an Eden Community Association Management (HOA property management) company located in Ogden Valley, Utah. We are the current property management company for the Moose Hollow, Wolf Lodge, and Wolf Star Homeowner Associations.
We started Peak 2 Peak because we felt that the Valley needed a local company that understands the challenges of a resort community and the importance of offering 24/7 local representation to owners as well as their guests.
The highlights and qualifications listed below show how Peak 2 Peak Management will make a difference in the management of your community:
- We are currently managing over 400 properties with an annual budget of over $1,000,000.
- We offer on-site personnel 6 days per week and we are available 7 days per week, 24 hours per day for emergencies. We are in constant communication with owners by monthly emails reporting the status of current maintenance projects and other community news.
- We have over eleven years of experience in property management, eight years in residential and three years in commercial.
- We are current members of CAI as well as the CAI Utah chapter and we are currently working towards a Professional Certification for Community Association Managers (PCAM).
- We provide web-based association software program through Buildium, which enables board members, owners, and venders to log-in, and depending on their security levels, can view financials, owner statements and workorder status. At any time board members can log-in and view the accounting system and stay up-to-date on the receivables, payables, bank accounts, workorders and budget reporting.
- Peak 2 Peak can provide maintenance personnel or we can work with your current maintenance personnel for general repairs and maintenance and also yard maintenance.
- Peak 2 Peak’s accounting personnel have extensive experience in all areas of financial accounting. We also utilize an accounting firm for year-end taxes, financial reviews and audits as necessary, or per the Association requirements.
- We attend Association forums to stay up-to-date on legislative changes that impact community associations.
- We updated the Associationís web site and introduced a facebook page, which provides Association documents, community pictures and local business information. We are also introducing a fall and spring newsletter for the Association.
- We work hard and strive to keep the community looking beautiful and well maintained while also creating a fun, friendly community for owners and their guests!
- We would like an opportunity to discuss why we feel Peak 2 Peak’s experienced team and local representation would be a valuable asset to your community. Please feel free to contact us for additional information.
Contact Us by Email