Owning and managing your own rental property can be stressful. This article written by Brenton Hayden entitled “Top 10 Reasons You Need A Property Manager” in RealtorMagazine explains the benefits of having a local property management company providing these services for you.
Top 10 Reasons You Need A Property Manager like Peak 2 Peak Management:
- No More Wake-Up Calls: with a property manager, you’ll say goodbye to late-night emergencies.
- Turbocharged Tenant Sourcing and Screening: a property manager can help you find new tenants faster, while thoroughly screening all applicants.
- Regular Maintenance and Repair Help: free up your nights and weekends by letting us be on-call!
- Avoid Messy Legal Problems: experienced property managers know landlord-tenant law.
- Get the Income Balance Right on Your Properties: property managers know the market, they’ll get you the right rental income without risking longer vacancy rates.
- Keep an Eye on Your Property Without Having to Watch It: having a property manager means your home will be checked on regularly
- Stop Being the Bad Guy: as a landlord, it’s your job to enforce the terms of the lease. Let a property manager handle these potentially stressful situations for you.
- Never Hear “The Check’s in the Mail” Again: a property manager will be your no-nonsense rent collector.
- No More Dreaded Eviction: A good property manager will handle the eviction if it becomes necessary – quickly, efficiently, and in compliance with state laws and regulations.
- Have the Freedom to Invest in Better Housing Markets: with a property manager you’ll be able to invest in properties that are out of town.
Read the rest of article here.
The articles expands on these point and explains why it is important to have a great local property management company. Peak 2 Peak management has years of experience providing Ogden Valley Property Management and other services. Contact Us today, let’s discuss how we can take the worry out of property management by giving you peace of mind and extra income by helping you find a quality long-term renter for your property.
See also: Eden Utah Property Management
See also: Eden Community Association Management